Lonely and Exhausted


I never thought my life would ever turn out like this. 

I never saw myself becoming someone I didn't want to be. 

And, losing people- that's the worst part. I never thought I'd lose people who meant so much to me.

Why is everyone drifting so apart from me? 

I have been so patient with people. But when it comes to me, I feel like no one's really there. 

I feel so lonely. It's this empty feeling that I can't get rid of. 

I try to distract my mind from the constant ache in my heart, but nothing seems to work. 

The loneliness is always there, in the background, waiting to jump immediately the moment I'm alone.

I wish I had someone to talk to, someone who really understood me. 

I'm so tired. Physically, mentally, emotionally—just tired. 

I want to believe that things can get better, and that, this is just a phase and it will pass. 

But, this darkness feels so consuming!

Every day feels like a huge effort, and some days, I don’t even want to try. 

It feels like my existence doesn't matter to anyone.
Previous Post Next Post