Lost in the Mess

The Mdiaries Blog: Lost in the Mess Poem

Everything around me is a mess,
A chaotic symphony, that I possess.
The world seems to be crumbling down, 
The more I try to navigate through this town.

Eyes open, I see the mess.
Broken pieces, hard to address.
Everywhere I look, I see the pain,
Broken hearts, lost in the rain.

Ears open, I hear the mess,
Screaming voices, I must confess.
The sound, it pierces through my soul,
Leaving me broken, an empty hole.

Hands reach out to feel the mess,
But, everything I touch, feels out of place.
I try to fix it,  but not sure where to start,
Chaos reigns, and tears me all apart. 

A mess like a puzzle, unresolved,
Broken pieces, never to be involved.
I struggle to find the missing parts,
A search that always seems to break my heart.
Previous Post Next Post