Behind the Facade: Nobody Knows

The Mdiaries Blog

It's funny and weird at the same time! I feel like I'm living behind a curtain. 

Like there's this whole other version of me that nobody really gets to see? The one behind the facade, nobody knows-not really!

Holding back tears, plastering on smiles, and carrying on, all the while screaming inside for someone to understand. 

It's like you're living in a movie, where the world gets to see the edited version, while the uncut scenes play out in our minds. 

Nobody knows the battle I fight within myself and the countless times I've lost hope. Nobody knows the weight I carry, the burden of disappointment and shattered dreams.

Nobody knows the thoughts that dance through my mind when sadness takes over.

Nobody knows how I really feel about myself, how I struggle with doubt and insecurities every single day. They see what I allow them to see, but the truth is buried deep beneath the layers of pretense.

The Mdiaries Blog

It's not like I'm expecting anyone to read my mind. But the irony is, I'm falling apart, and still nobody knows. 

What's even more ironic is how people think they know us. 

They see the smiles, the laughter, the casual conversations, but they don't see the nights spent lying awake, they don't hear the silent screams or feel the crushing weight of self-doubt that hangs over like the storm cloud.

And, so I play along. I nod and smile, pretending I'm fine because it's way too easier than explaining the chaos inside my head.

So, it's okay. It's okay that nobody knows. Because in the end, the only person who truly needs to understand is you. 

Because even though nobody knows, we're still here. And maybe, just maybe, that's enough for now.

Previous Post Next Post