Inner feelings

I wrote this poem on January 4, 2021. It came from a time when things felt really tough, I was consumed with darkness. The poem was my cry for help, a message to the mysterious person who I hoped would be my savior and pull me out of that darkness that consumed me.


These tears, these falling tears, Are golden and clear. The feelings that come through, Are not expressed but pure. Today, if only I had my favourite; I’d share things with you, my humble bee. The secrets between you and me, Only we two can plea. I’m trying to hold the tears, They keep on falling down my cheeks. Making its pathway across my face, Just fighting to be free. I've known people for so long, But still, they question, my every move wrong. So, I don’t need anybody along, And, only and only, I am is left out all alone. Today, I’m doing is crying all alone, Knowing that one day I’d reach you, So, you’d come along. Fears, these terrifying fears, Suddenly, come out of nowhere one day. Like a storm, they appear, And, break me down in every way. Somebody pick me up and, Take me away from this dark dungeon. I’m hoping that you’ll come and, Fill my life with overwhelming fun. I’d be your little star, You’d be my glorious full moon. Together, we’ll shine, And sing our favorite tune.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post