Close but Distant: The Pain of Growing Apart

The Mdiaries Blog

I still can't understand how someone can be this close, yet feel so distant. I keep asking myself, how did we end up here? 

How are we so close, yet still so unknown to each other, especially about each other's feelings? 

"Do you see what's happening to us? Do you even care?" 

Sometimes, I just want to come to you and scold you, cry my heart out, and force you to talk. 

But, life doesn't work that way, does it? It's not as easy as it seems! 

Talking about feelings? It has never been that simple. It's messy, it's painful, and sometimes, it's terrifying. 

It's all different! It's like there's this wall between us, invisible but strong! How did we drift apart without even realizing it? 

I wish I had the power to change it, to mend this. I wish I could go back in time and fix it all, but I can't, can I? 

It hurts! It hurts to feel this distance! 

It hurts to see you turning into someone I don't recognize, hurts to see you becoming a stranger, hurts to be so close to you, and yet feel the weight of that uncomfortable silence. 

Can't we go back? Can't we be the same as we were before? Can't we break down this wall and find each other again? 

I miss you, the real you, the one who was always there for me, the one who understood me without words.❤️‍🩹
Previous Post Next Post