The Journey Through Lovelessness

The Journey Through Lovelessness

Living a life with someone you don't love is, I think, one of the scariest thing in someone's life. 

I mean, how? And why? 

It's terrifying because I've seen it up close.

If I had grown up seeing love, the person writing this would have a completely different perspective on the world, on the word "love," on what it means to fight for love, to stand up for love, and to protect love. 

Maybe I would have been more trusting, more open, more willing to let people in and put effort into relationships instead of giving up.

Who knows? 

But, umm...It’s okay, maybe. 

I accepted it, I accept it, and maybe I would still accept it in the future.

So, I don’t blame anyone for anything. 

Maybe I was destined to see it all, go through it all, grow through it all. 

There’s this idea that everything happens for a reason, right? I guess I’m still figuring out what that reason is. 

Perhaps my experiences have shaped me in ways I don’t fully understand yet. 

Maybe they’ve made me more empathetic, more resilient, or more determined to find and give real love. 

I’ve learned to see love and life from a different angle. 

But, the more I grow up, the idea of love makes me feel a little more nervous. 

It’s a scary thought—being with someone and not truly feeling that deep connection. 

The fear of being in a situation where love is missing is enough to make me want to avoid it altogether. 

So, yeah, I’m scared. Scared of love, scared of relationships, and scared of repeating the same cycle. 

I don’t have all the answers yet, I’m still figuring it out. 

But I guess that’s okay too! 

Maybe one day, things will be different. 

Maybe one day, I’ll be the one giving all that love and care to someone else, ensuring they never feel the emptiness I did. And that thought? It keeps me going.
Previous Post Next Post