The Unseen Storm

The Unseen Storm Poem

I carry, carry a storm inside of me,
A storm that even I can't see.
With each step, the storm grows strong,
Destroying everything that I hold belong.

A storm that destroys everything in its sight,
Leaves nothing but chaos and ruins, with all its might.
Blinded by anger, and fueled by pain,
It attacks without mercy and leaves me insane.

It's a wild beast that lives within, 
A storm that I cannot quite seem to win.
I try to escape, but it follows me close, 
A constant reminder, of what I fear most.

What do I do, do of this storm?
I have no option but to endure its every form. 
A storm, unseen and buried deep within, 
A constant struggle, that I can't win. 

So I'll carry on, through the storm and the rain, 
Till peace and calm return once again. 
For I am strong, and I know I will survive, 
This storm inside, will not define my whole life.

Previous Post Next Post